From: George Dunlap [mailto:george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:22 AM
To: Gustavo Ambrosio
Cc: xen devel; Josh Holtrop; Kathy Hadley
Subject: Re: [Xen] ARINC653 hypervisor

On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 10:44 +0100, Gustavo Ambrosio wrote:
> This is Gustavo Ambrosio from the company Integrasys (Madrid - Spain).
> I am working in a European Artemis R&D project and I would be
> interested in trying out the proposed architecture by DornerWorks in
> relation to the Xen hypervisor with the ARINC653 scheduler.

Thank you for your mail.  In the future, please mail the open-source
list directly with this kind of question.  For one, more people are able
to see it, and you are thus more likely to get a better answer; for two,
there may be other people (now or in the future) who have similar
questions, and having your questions answered in public benefits them as
well.  (Feel free to CC someone you think would be particularly
interested / appropriate, however.)

> I am writing to you because I have noticed that you are very active in
> the Xen mailing lists in this field and I thought that you could help
> me. I already have some experience with Xen but I havenÂt found any
> specific tutorial in order to configure the ARINC653 extension. I
> would be pleased if you can help me with some guidelines in order to
> get started with the ARINC653-based solution.

The ARINC653 scheduler is, as far as I'm aware, used exclusively by
DornerWorks.  I'm only familiar the changes required to the rest of Xen
to get it included.  If you want to know how to use it, your best bet is
to contact one of the developers who worked on the patch:

Josh Holtrop <josh.holtrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kathy Hadley <kathy.hadley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good luck,
 -George