Re: [Xen-devel] fedora 15 rawhide kernel crashes after 5 minutes when running as dom0

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 05:19:44PM -0300, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> I have posted a bug report at rh bugzilla , but redhat owns kvm and rh
> probably won't care about xen.
>

> what are the correct place to report bugs ?  here ?

Kind of. Can you use the upstream version of the Linux kernel(3.0.0-rc7)
and collect the full serial log? The screenshot is not enough
to determine what is wrong.

The details on how to do that are in
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps
and