[Xen-devel] Re: Xen build - Debian vs Redhat layout patch options

Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson <at> eu.citrix.com> writes:

> Bruce Edge writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Xen build - Debian vs Redhat layout patch
options"):
> Well, the LDFLAGS/CFLAGS thing is a bug in Debian which we[1] don't
> plan to fix.

Luckily, for my packager works LDFLAGS/CFLAGS ok as it is.

FYI, updated "Xen 4.x Testing and Unstable packager for Ubuntu" (2011-07-10)
http://virtualusr.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/xen-4-x-testing-unstable-ubuntu/

Updated to enable packaging 4.1.1 and 4.0.2. No more patches needed for 4.1.1,
all is directly from XenSource just packaged. The same goes for packager for
dom0-kernels used here - directly from xensource.com. Let's hope this was the
last update. (Using this to run packaged xen4* since Jun'10)

Great news making my packager of all Xen-4 versions finally obsolete.
Xen is at version 4.1.0-3ubuntu4 in Ubuntu Oneiric.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xen/+bug/378240/comments/88