Re: [Xen-devel] crash due to frequent access to csched_dom

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 5:54 PM, David Xu <davidxu06@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am changing the credit1 scheduler. But I encountered a problem that the
> system will crash if I use some fileds  of struct csched_dom (e.t.
> sdom->weight, sdom->credit ) frequently in the csched_vcpu_acct() or
> csched_runq_sort(). It seems strange. Can anyone give me some suggestion or
> share your experience? Thanks.

Did you get any output on the serial console?

If you don't have a serial console set up, that's the first thing to
do.  It's immensely helpful when doing Xen debugging, especially
scheduler stuff.

You can learn more about setting up a Xen serial console here:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenSerialConsole

 -George