[Xen-devel] Xen job listing for OSCON Career Zone Participants (if you are recruiting, get in touch with me)

Hi,

as you may remember Xen.org will be at OSCON this year (where we will have a booth). I just signed up Xen.org for the OSCON career zone, which is a great way to get the word out that jobs are available. The idea is that job listings in the Xen.org community are promoted via the OSCON website and that people can come to our booth and ask questions.

If you are recruiting people and require Xen (and related) skills, please add roles that you are advertising to http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/JobListings.

If you don't want to edit the wiki, please send me URLs with respective vacancies, or the text that you want me to add. In addition, you can send me A4 pages of job specs that I can give to people who ask for specific jobs when they come by our booth.

Best Regards

Lars