[Xen-devel] Tools tree submissions - travelling

FYI:

I will be away from my email from Wednesday morning for the rest of
the week.  Next week I (and Ian Campbell) will be at Debconf in Banja
Luka.

I will have email there and will try to deal with tools patches which
are urgent or reasonably straightforward.  I won't have local access
to my usual support infrastructure so complicated series may have to
wait until I get back.

Ian.