[Xen-devel] How to find out Xen live migration function call sequences?

Hi,all
I'm currently doing research about Xen source code, especially in live migration. I'm trying to find out what functions are involved in the live migration. Is there any good way or tools to find it out? By just looking at the code, it is a little bit hard for me to get a clear picture about it. Thanks.