RE: [Xen-devel] xm migrate --live fails

pasi,

why asking for the big problem when even the basic doesnt work :-)
save/restore failed too! below the output.

thanks walter

***
root@srv-ldeb-xen001:/etc/xen# xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State
Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0  1024     4     r-----
39313.5
server01                                     8  2047     1     -b----
799.8
server03                                     9   511     1     -b----
55.9
root@srv-ldeb-xen001:/etc/xen#
***

***
root@srv-ldeb-xen001:/etc/xen# xl save 9
Unable to get config file
root@srv-ldeb-xen001:/etc/xen#
***

***
root@srv-ldeb-xen001:/etc/xen# xm safe 9
Error: Subcommand safe not found!
Usage: xm <subcommand> [args]

Control, list, and manipulate Xen guest instances.

Common 'xm' commands:

 console              Attach to <Domain>'s console.
 vncviewer            Attach to <Domain>'s VNC server.
 create               Create a domain based on <ConfigFile>.
 new                  Adds a domain to Xend domain management
 delete               Remove a domain from Xend domain management.
 destroy              Terminate a domain immediately.
 dump-core            Dump core for a specific domain.
 help                 Display this message.
 list                 List information about all/some domains.
 mem-set              Set the current memory usage for a domain.
 migrate              Migrate a domain to another machine.
 pause                Pause execution of a domain.
 reboot               Reboot a domain.
 reset                Reset a domain.
 restore              Restore a domain from a saved state.
 resume               Resume a Xend managed domain
 save                 Save a domain state to restore later.
 shell                Launch an interactive shell.
 shutdown             Shutdown a domain.
 start                Start a Xend managed domain
 suspend              Suspend a Xend managed domain
 top                  Monitor a host and the domains in real time.
 unpause              Unpause a paused domain.
 uptime               Print uptime for all/some domains.
 usb-add              Add the usb device to FV VM.
 usb-del              Delete the usb device to FV VM.
 domstate             get the state of a domain
 vcpu-set             Set the number of active VCPUs for allowed for
                      the domain.

<Domain> can either be the Domain Name or Id.
For more help on 'xm' see the xm(1) man page.
For more help on 'xm create' see the xmdomain.cfg(5)  man page.

For a complete list of subcommands run 'xm help'.
root@srv-ldeb-xen001:/etc/xen#
***