[Xen-devel] Kernel bug from 3.0 (was phy disks and vifs timing out in DomU)

I've just upgraded to xen 4.1.1 with a stock 3.0 kernel on dom0 (with
the vga-support patch backported). I can't get my DomU's to work due to
the phy disks and vifs timing out in DomU and looking through my logs
this morning I'm getting a consistent kernel bug report with xen
mentioned at the top of the stack trace and vifdisconnect mentioned on
the third line of the stack trace, so I suspect it's related to the
problem I'm seeing. I don't remember seeing the stack trace with 4.1.0
xen, but it's possible I missed it. I've had the report on two
consecutive boots and attach the message log from both plus the Dom0
kernel config.

Anthony.