[Xen-devel] Help With Custom Hyper Calls

Hello,

So I'm new to Xen development and want to play around with Xen
Hypercalls, but havn't been able to find a whole lot of documentation
related to creating custom Hypercalls.  I've found that to create a
custom Hypercall I need to define it with an unused Hypercall number in
"xen/include/public/xen.h", but then I am unsure of the next steps
(e.g., where to place the function to call with the Hypercall).

Can anyone point more towards some documentation or at least towards the
correct locations for registering new Hypercalls?  Thanks in advance.

- John