Re: [Xen-devel] Event from dom0

I mean event that happen inside dom0 like moving hard disk image from one location to another

Jinesh
On 17 August 2011 14:21, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:22:48AM +0530, Jinesh M.K wrote:
>    Hi,
>
>    How to capture a event(eg:file copying) from dom0?

You should be more specific.. Do you mean "copying file in a domU" perhaps?

I don't think there's a way to capture things like that,
since hypervisors work at much lower level.

You'd have to write some custom module for the domU kernel or userspace,
make it communicate with a module/tool in dom0 using xenstore, gntdev, or something like that.

-- Pasi