Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Linux Stubdom Problem

At 20:36 +0100 on 22 Aug (1314045383), Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> The current implementation of IOCTL_PRIVCMD_MMAPBATCH is only capable of
> mapping foreign mfns into the address space of the caller, while we need
> to remap a set of pages already mapped in the address space of the
> caller to some gmfns of a foreign domain. In other words we need the
> same functionality but in the other direction.

I think I was confused whan you told me about this yesterday.  Do you
need to map some of the linux-qemu-dom's memory into the guest?
In that case, I think you can just grant the pages to the guest VM and
use XENMAPSPACE_grant_table to map them.

Cheers,

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan <tim@xxxxxxx>
Principal Software Engineer, Xen Platform Team