Re: [Xen-devel] Limit I/O for individual disks of VM

If i run the exact same kernel without Xen and test the i/o, it won't crash.

I just tried to look up an old post to refer it to You and seems it has been updated just yesterday with a fix:
http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/Xen-4-1-3ware-9690SA-rejecting-I-O-to-offline-device-td3208156.html

Still, i will try to change the raid controller and see what happens then.

Regards,
Tõnis Bramanis