Re: [Xen-devel] vmalloc_sync_all() patch problems?

On 9/28/11 10:45 AM, David Vrabel wrote:
You're going to have to provide more information on your system and
tests I think.

Nothing crazy. 64 bit Xen, 32 bit dom0, my test suite creates many domUs (in this case about 40) each with a root image and swap image. Some swap thrash, some spin cpu, some are repeatedly shut down or xm destroyed. No networking. This particular box has about 32G in it, and itself and many other boxes identical to it have no problem with our old stack (xen 3.4, 2.6.18 dom0).

I've restarted the tests to see if I can reproduce, but I'm certain that if it happened once, it'll happen again.

Can I provide anything else?

-Chris