Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Stability report GPLPV 0.11.0.308

Hello,

What version of Xen are you testing with? I'm using the latest xen 4.1

I am using Xen 4.1.1 official.

from hg and this morning I couldn't log into my server via RDP because
the date had advanced about 2 months. I was testing it hard enough that
it lost network connectivity for a bit so I'm wondering if that had
something to do with it... have you seen anything like that during
intensive testing?

Yes, there might be additional problems that are cause by time issues, but that does not explain why the Windows log does not mention my login try (see earlier mail).

I have one production system with Xen 4.1.1 and GPLPV 0.11.0.213 which has an uptime of more then 100 days.

Regards Andreas