[Xen-API] Announcing the release of XCP 1.1

Hi Xen users,

The XCP team is happy to announce that XCP 1.1 has been released! I'd like to thank community members who have tested RC1 and wanted to let you know that no significant issues have been found. Thus, we promoted the XCP 1.1 RC1 release candidate to final release status. So if you’ve already installed the RC1 release, there is no reason to upgrade.

Please see the Xen.org blog for more information (http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2011/10/12/xcp-1-1-final-release/).

Mike