[Xen-devel] Help with Windows guest and vncviewer

Hello,

I'm having some trouble running a windows guest after the migration to
the new XEN tool stack.
Note that I am running XEN on a Desktop Environment now, using the
gentoo-sources-3.0.6 kernel.
All the Linux guests are running without any problem at the moment.
I access to my Linux box as a normal user and when I need to start a
VM I become root and issue
the needed commands to start a domU with the xl toolstack.

Well, the problem is that when I start the windows guest, having the
following configuration file

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory = 1024
shadow_memory = 8
name = "windows-7"
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3e:00:00:02, bridge=xenbr0' ]
acpi = 1
apic = 1
disk = [ 'file:/mnt/data/xen/vmstore/windows-7/xenwin7.img,xvda,w',
'file:/mnt/data/xen/vmstore/windows-7/Windows-7.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
boot="dc"
sdl=0
vnc=1
vncconsole=1
vncpasswd=''
serial='pty'
usbdevice='tablet'

the guest starts but I can't start vncviewer.

# xl vncviewer 1

VNC Viewer Free Edition 4.1.3 for X - built Feb 16 2011 13:13:42
Copyright (C) 2002-2008 RealVNC Ltd.
See http://www.realvnc.com for information on VNC.
Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 keyvncviewer: unable to open display ":0"

Is this problem solvable? I've read something about this in Internet
but I didn't understand
if it is possible to solve it or not.

Cheers,

--