Re: [Xen-users] Xen Document Day : Thank You!

On 27 October 2011 16:23, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody!
> I wanted to thank you for helping out with the document day. As far as I can
> see, we got quite a bit of stuff done:t, etc.
>
> [...]
>
> What did surprise me, is how little documentation for users there actually is
> on the Wiki. I thought we were in bad shape, but not that bad. Have to think
> about how to address this.
>
> We are also working on setting up a new wiki and then find a way to start
> migrating content over. It may make sense to have regular document days. Any
> views?
>
> Regards
> Lars

Hello,

My name is Eva and I am a newbie to Xen. The purpose is to make Xen
works in our data center, as part of a research in the Ministry of
Science in Spain, and hopefully move forward if things going as
expected.

So I am concerned about the documentation. I have created a twitter
account for this:

http://twitter.com/xenspain

to post all the documentation related with Xen in Spanish when
possible. Anyone that wants me to post articles in this twitter
account, please just email me.

Translating the documentation into Spanish is going to be a hard work,
so if there's anyone that wants to help, it'll be welcome.

So, at this point, I wonder where to post the translations. Maybe the
bet the best place is the Xen wiki site. But I dont know if you guys
agree or if you are ready now for this change.

I'd like to translate not just the documentation of the wiki, but also
any article I consider relevant on the web, like this one:

http://blogs.oracle.com/wim/entry/linux_mainline_contains_all_the

If no place is made for the spanish translation at the xen wiki, then
I'll create a site to place the translations. No problem, just let me
know what suits you the best.

Regards