[Xen-devel] xenbits downtime

As you may know we are migrating our services out of our existing
colo, which is being decommissioned.  (Rackspace have very kindly
provided us with complimentary hosting.)

As part of this we will be moving xenbits.xen.org aka
xenbits.xensource.com to new hosting.  The visible effect should be
that it will be down for an hour or so, hopefully on Monday afternoon
UK time.  I'll post a more specific announcement when I take the old
service down and when I bring the new one up.

Thanks,
Ian.