[Xen-devel] Re: Docs: How to create and install CentOS PVMs with xe CLI on XCP 1.1

SOLUTION: I have modified the logical volume, then its size Resize to finally create the "Local LVM SR DB-VM-pool." NEW PROBLEM: He has been a new problem, in the step of giving confirmation to write the changes to the partition where you are installing centos, vncviewer disconnects and I can not reconnect. Are you sure that the version 6 of the centos6 can be virtualized in the XCP 1.1?? You have completed the installation?

Sent from the Xen - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.