[Xen-devel] Xen branches

Hello, all. I have push some work for paravirtualised GRUB2 to XEN
branch: http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/grub/branches/xen. Currently only
x86-64 (I'm much less interested in i386). What works:
- modules, normal mode, console, date, all of the all-platform commands
(not all are tested though)
What doesn't (not implemented):
-network
-disks
-loaders
-most of platform-specific commands (well as expected, xen is a separate
platforms so its platform-specific commands will be different if any)
What's kludgy:
-Finding and checking xen headers (/usr/include hardcoded, no checking,
also it's so annoying that xen mixes its kernels intended for standalone
environment with standard userspace headers)
-Stack. Right now I just allocate space in .bss.
-Heap. Likewise.

--
Regards
Vladimir 'Ï-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko