Re: [Xen-devel] Event Channel & Grant Table Usage

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2011/11/18 Mohammad Hedayati <hedayati.mo@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Can anyone tell me about the usage of event channel and page grant
>> mechanisms in Xen? I mean any usage other than split drivers.
>> Or, I can rephrase it this way, apart from virtual devices, where
>> would we use Xen's Inter-VM communication?
>> Thanks,
>> Mohammad

> See libxenvchan messages in the list and xen source code.
>
> --
> Vasiliy Tolstov,
> Clodo.ru
> e-mail: v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx
> jabber: vase@xxxxxxxxx

Thank for reply Vasiliy,
I'm not looking for a way to use Xen's IVMC mechanism, I'm looking for
applications which use it (i.e. its applications). So far I only know
about virtual devices and an MPI implementation which bypasses network
using event channel and grant table mechanisms.
-
Mohammad