Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 9733: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 9733: regressions -
 trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass"):
> Repeating a reply to an earlier regression report - earwig continues to
> be on c/s 24069:
>
> Nov  9 02:07:03.138530 (XEN) Xen version 4.2-unstable
> (osstest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc version 4.4.5 (Debian 4.4.5-8) ) Thu Nov  3
> 20:23:16 GMT 2011
> Nov  9 02:07:03.158495 (XEN) Latest ChangeSet: Thu Nov 03 17:28:41 2011 +0100
> 24069:801ca6c0fbfa
>
> Which continues to block the regression fixes (24081 and 24108) from
> getting validated/pushed (or useful data - for analysis - to be produced).

Thanks for this report.  Sorry about the delay replying, I've been
busy migrating our services to the new hosting and I have an enormous
email backlog now.

This failure occurred on earwig.  I took earwig out of the test pool a
few weeks ago.

>  build-amd64                   2 host-install(2)              broken

And, the changeset discrepancy is because:
  - earwig is busted and will no longer boot from the network
  - its last serial console message therefore always shows the
    last version of Xen installed on its hard disk
  - none of this involves the xen that was built as part of this
    flight; the failure here is at the point of installing
    Debian native.

Ian.