Re: [Xen-devel] Forth version patches for upstreaming grant table version 2

On 2011-11-22 22:32, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 06:21:47PM +0800, ANNIE LI wrote:
Hi

The following patches introduce and implement grant table version 2.
This is the forth version patches, and based on v3.2.0-rc1+. Changes
from the previous patches are following:

* Fix an indentation issue of the code.

I've put your patches in my queue for 3.3. They should show up in my #linux-next
tonight if there are no outstanding compile/test issues.
Thanks, Konrad.
Tons of thanks to you guys for your reviewing on these patches, the patches were improved so much with your helps.

Thanks
Annie