Re: [Xen-devel] Time Change Issue Xen 4.1

On Thu, 2011-12-01 at 08:55 +0000, Niall Fleming wrote:
> Cheers, at least I know that someone is still looking at it!
>
> If someone could give me a general timeframe, like it'll be a month,
> before we fix it, or two weeks or whatever, I just need to give my
> line manager something so he gets off my case about it!

I'm afraid OSS software doesn't generally work like that. If you (or
your boss) wants something fixed on a specific time scale or priority
you'll have to role your sleeves up and scratch the itch. Otherwise I'm
sorry but you will just have to wait until someone has the cycles to
look into this issue.

Ian.