Re: [Xen-devel] VM Hanging after reboot

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 08:41:20AM -0200, Artur Baruchi wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The error is within the guest (HVM virtual machine).

OK, then ata messages.. point to it being the HVM driver - so no
usage of the PV drivers. Unless there is a switch-over happening where
the guest tells QEMU: "Hey, I am done with the HVM driver, please
disconnect it" and it switches the PV driver on.

Just to remove that possiblity, did you boot the guest with
'xen_emul_unplug=never' ?

Hmm, and the comment about "went away after I used vanilla 3.1.0"
is rather strange. Did you also switch the hypervisor and the tools?
Or did youkeep on using the ones provided by the distro?

Either way, happy to see that the vanilla 3.1 kernel fixes the issue.