Re: [Xen-devel] How does vmm get all mmio areas of pci devices?

Thanks for your reply,George. Now I am trying to understand what you have
explained.

1: vmm doesn't  consider where the mmio area of device placed, so it needn't
to set ept entry for   capturing mmio operation of guest os. Instead, vmm
only considers(or register) the memory areas where it can access
directly,and set corresponding ept entry. when vmm found some memory areas
it can't access(maybe the mmio area), it will send these areas to
qemu-dm.qemu-dm will process these.
Am I right?

2: I am not very clear how virtual DMA operate between vmm and qemu-dm.
Because the target physical address of DMA operation is not fixed like other
MMIO areas(for example ,vga buffer placed 0xA0000~0xC0000),it was specified
by the driver, so qemu-dm can't register callback function for these target
physical like other MMIO areas. when virtual DMA write memory in qemu
address space, what will happend? just do nothing, if so, how does virtual
DMA transfer result of writing to vmm (or guest os)?

3: I want to konw whether exist  MMIO areas that can't recognised by
qemu-dm, and how qemu-dm process it?