Re: [Xen-devel] PTE Write access is not set

On 14 December 2011 23:16, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "earlyprintk=xen" is completely irrelevant here. For the others, as
> I see them commonly misplaced, I'll take the risk of embarrassing you
> by asking whether they are on the Xen command line (and not the
> kernel one).
>

> "hvm_debug=" comes to mind (grep for the various DBG_LEVEL_*
> defines and uses to see which one might provide greatest benefit,
> and be prepared to go through a lot of data afterwards, though
> presumably just the tail is going to be interesting if you make the
> guest not immediately restart after death).
>
> Jan

Would this be okay? I enabled all levels except for the VLAPIC related ones.

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet console=tty0 console=hvc0
earlyprintk=xen nomodeset xen-pciback.permissive
xen-pciback.hide=[snip] pci=resource_alignment=[snip] loglevel=10
debug initcall_debug hvm_debug=3647"
GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN="dom0_mem=1024M loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all
console_to_ring com1=115200,8n1,0xdc00,0 console=com1"

I'll report back as soon as the crash occurs again.