Re: [Xen-devel] a ton of kernel issues

On 14.12.2011 16:16, Ian Campbell wrote:
I take it back, there is indeed a bug in the PV ops kernel in this
regard.

It works with xm/xend because they set the maximum reservation for
guests to static-max on boot. xl (and, I think, xapi) instead set the
maximum reservation to the current balloon target and change it
dynamically as the target is changed (as a method of enforcing the
targets). However the pvops kernel incorrectly uses the maximum
reservation at boot to size the physical address space for guests.

The patch below fixes this.

(skip)

I've checked this patch against current vanilla v3.2-rc5 - it fix problem I wrote about.

Is any chance that fix will go to release of 3.2?