[Xen-devel] CrossPoolMigration

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: ruijin zhou <zhourj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:46:10 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 02:47:04 +0000

Hi, Guys,

I recently found the following links about cross-pool migration:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/CrossPoolMigration

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/CrossPoolMigrationv2

I am interested in the research topic of live storage migration. And, I want to
build something on Xen.

However, in recent Xen release I cannot find any code about live storage
Migration. I found the above links, which have a 'to do list'. It seems that it
just started.

Does anyone know when will we have the code for storage migration?

Thank you very much.

Best,
Ruijin