[Xen-devel] how to create memory snapshot of vm based on hvm

  • To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "¤終於aware" <250716708@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:17:45 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:18:10 +0000

    I want to create a memory snapshot file (such as mm.snap) of current virtual machine and  the mm.snap can be used as a arg of qemu cmd-line for restoring the last memory condition.
   Besides, is there any debuging tool for QEMU PC emulator version 0.10.5?
    I am not very clear about the structure of the qemu-dm source code. Although observing the output of execution is the straightforward way, high frequency of printf  and re-compling is too incovenient to put into effect.