Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Problem booting xen 4.1.2 on Athlon 64 X2

Am 22.12.2011 10:32, schrieb Jan Beulich:
On 22.12.11 at 00:49, Florian Manschwetus<florianmanschwetus@xxxxxx>  wrote:
Sending to devel, maybe a BUG?

Unlikely, perhaps rather the lack of a necessary command line option
("acpi_skip_timer_override"). If you don't need this option when booting
Linux on that system, you can verify this by looking at whether the
native kernel logs a respective message and/or one saying
"BIOS IRQ0 pin2 override ignored".

Jan

Ok, I think I got the output. But I see nothing really helpful in there. I have attached the boot-log, maybe it gives you the needed information.

Thx,
Florian