[Xen-devel] 回复: [help] Who's the author of libxc? I don't know howto start with it

    Thanks.
    I have already previewed the xenctrl.h.
    The following is what I understand: libxc is compiled to a file name after 'xc**' endding with '.so', xend communicates with domain0 through xc and domain0 communicates with hypervisor through privcmd.
    What's the privcmd?

发送时间: 2012年1月1日(星期天) 晚上8:09
收件人: "¤?K於aware"<250716708@xxxxxx>;
抄送: "wei.liu2"<wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx>; "xen-devel"<xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
主题: Re: [Xen-devel] [help] Who's the author of libxc? I don't know howto start with it

On Sat, 2011-12-31 at 11:58 +0000, ¤?K於aware wrote:
> Hi,
>     I wanna try my best to understand the libxc in xentools, but it's
> difficult for me, a newer,to comprehend it's principle!
>     Begging advice,thanks a lot ahead!

libxc acts as intermediate between userspace and hypervisor. I think you
can first take a look at its exported header file -- xenctrl.h , so that
you can have a rough idea about its functionalities. The you can pick
whatever functionality you are interested in and dig deeper.

Wei.