Re: [Xen-devel] Dom0 LiveCD

2012/1/3 Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sat, 2011-12-24 at 11:08 +0000, Roger Pau Monnà wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to create a Xen Dom0 LiveCD/usb, based on Alpine Linux,
>> which has great support for this kind of stuff.
>
> Cool!

We already have most of this working, the necessary features and
scripts have been added to the build tools, and when the new xen-4.1.2
package passes testing creating a Xen Dom0 LiveCD/USB/... will be
trivial. I will drop a line to the list when it is released.

> Nothing springs to mind. On the face of it this doesn't look all that
> Xen specific -- if you boot the same Linux kernel without Xen underneath
> (but otherwise in the same configuration) does it work?

Without Xen the kernel worked ok, don't really know what failed
(probably I had some corrupted files on my install) a new fresh
install didn't show any of this problems, but I completely forgot to
reply to the thread, sorry for wasting your time.

Roger.