Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Future of xend and xl (Was: Re: VGA passthough still not working)

Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> Considering that pv-usb, pv-scsi and netchannel2 are not upstream in
> Linux, the only feature that I believe people might miss is managed
> domains. However it should be pretty easy to script that feature on top
> of Xl and I believe that Debian might even be already doing something
> like that with xend.

The libvirt libxl driver also provides managed domains, but it does not
yet have feature parity with the legacy xen driver.  Oh, and with all
the changes to the libxl public interface, it wont work with
xen-unstable.  I hope to spend some time on the driver soon, and always
looking for some help :-).

Regards,
Jim