Re: [Xen-devel] live migration question

  • To: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:58:55 +0100
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:59:17 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: s=s1536a; d=ts.fujitsu.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=HFSX8b2POeChUgq9ynRtOsNVtoUrgAJjSfZ0zXF2YYqrS/0j3cgpCmCz KkACz5UQlOBypb6jerbeFSqOSgB5Rk8w96dw4Vs+9WaOymksjak2dWiEF VCGBaqvw1/UbrNkyASgtEnjDqOIXdOrgPd3qSlB1KfnKdOJuXtUhdOCA3 lj4pS3JQ9PiKblF2brqaYmXUshfCpX3cAZM9VRg0nEzOtVDB3Yu5V3rb7 lZdKfGra/aNPAbZPBXCa8UZukQ6rj;