Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] VGA passthough still not working

I will start it only pci video card (not PCIe) and hangs. Although I do periodically attempts throughout the year. I also have 2 more cards in the same system (ati hd 2600), but can not run any vga pass under fedora, under any debain or ubuntu.

I have a motherboard ASUS M4A89TD, which can IOMMU

c> I'm really surprised this doesnt get more attention. For as long as I've
c> been on this list, this feature has been mentioned so many times I would
c> think that getting this working would be a huge feature that would make
c> the product even better. I have only seen the occasional success with
c> experimental patches etc, despite this being talked about for years.