[Xen-devel] xenstore watches and event queue

Hello,

I've been having some problems with xs_watch and xs_read_watch, here
is my scenario:

xs_watch("/some/xenstore/dir");
[... do some stuff...]
xs_read_watch(...);
[... do some processing ...]
[... xenstore changes ...]
xs_read_watch(...);

If someone modifies the xenstore entries I'm watching, but I'm not
currently on xs_read_watch, only the last modification is returned
when I call xs_read_watch, I would expect xenstore watches to have
some kind of queue, so multiple xenstore changes on watched dirs are
not lost if I'm not currently blocked on xs_read_watch. Is there
anyway to archive this?

Thanks, Roger.