Re: [Xen-devel] Question about USB3.0 in Xen

>>> On 02.02.12 at 01:55, hbomb ustc <hbomb.ustc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am working on XHCI driver but without any experience of Xen. I googled one
> topic, "http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/XenUSBPassthrough"; said it support
> USB1.1
> and USB2.0. Here is my questions.
>
> Does Xen support USB3.0?

Are you talking about passthrough of such devices (which I assume
will require some work in USB frontend and/or backend, but I'm not
a USB expert to be certain) or simple support of such devices when
the entire HC is being seen by the target domain (should work with
no extra effort)?

Jan