[Xen-devel] [question] Does HVM domain support xen-pcifront/xen-pciback?

Hi,

I see in pcifront_init, if domain is not PV domain, pcifront_init just
returns error. So seems HVM domain does not support
xen-pcifront/xen-pciback mechanism? If it is true, why? I think
technically there's nothing that can block to support pcifront/pciback
in HVM, and for performance reason, there will be benefits if HVM
supports PV PCI operation.

-cody