[Xen-devel] [xen-devel] xend memory leakage

When I repeated restarting VM or define and undefined VM during my recently
test, memory leakage of xend is detected. Our elementary conclusion is that the
python memory management mechanism causes this problem, but I do not know how
to further locate the exact lines. Can anybody here give me any suggestions?
Thx.

Yong an Liu