[Xen-devel] exception interception

Hello,

Could someone kindly point me to the code in Xen for handling the exceptions intercepted from PV guest kernels?

Thanks.

===More detail===
I was looking at some futex code in a guest kernel. The kernel code below must have caused an exception and thus trapped into Xen. But I have not figured out where exactly Xen processes the intercepted exception.

from guest kernel's arch/x86/include/asm/futex.h, in function futex_atomic_cmpxchg_inatomic
asm volatile("1:\t" LOCK_PREFIX "cmpxchgl %4, %2\n"
    "2:\t.section .fixup, \"ax\"\n"
    "3:\tmov     %3, %0\n"
    "\tjmp     2b\n"
    "\t.previous\n"
    _ASM_EXTABLE(1b, 3b)
    : "+r" (ret), "=a" (oldval), "+m" (*uaddr)
    : "i" (-EFAULT), "r" (newval), "1" (oldval)
    : "memory"
);