Re: [Xen-devel] Where's the entry code of backup host in Remus?

Look for the entry point into the live migration code, on the receiver host.

Start with tools/python/xen/xend/XendCheckpoint.py
Âdef restore(xd, fd, dominfo = None, paused = False, relocating = False)
 --forks off xc_restore and waits for it to complete.
 ------xc_restore calls xc_domain_restore

hope that helps.

cheers
shriram