Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-API] Pre4paration for the Xen Hackathon, March 6-8

I hope that all of the OVS issues are being reported to us one way or
another, either via an OVS email list or the Debian bug tracking
system.  Right now I only see one unresolved bug in the Debian BTS
(which should get fixed this week) so I wonder whether some have been
missed?

Certainly face-to-face discussion can be productive, so I look forward
to seeing everyone in a few weeks.