[Xen-devel] dom0 system call efficiency on x86_64

hi,all
I found that the time wasted on calling `sendto` system call is nearly five
times than native kenrel.
After reading some paper and code, I understand that xen seems deal with
system call as follows:

    xen's subarch_percpu_traps_init installs syscall handler
`syscall_enter`.
    dom0 excutes syscall_init, which installs `system_call`, but
`wrmsrl(MSR_LSTAR, system_call);` does nonting in dom0.
    when userland application call sendto system call, xen's syscall_enter
handler excutes, which calls toggle_guest_mode to switch to pseudo-kernel
mode.
    create_bounce_frame call guest os's sys_sendto handler.
    guest os finaly call iret hypercall return to xen, which calls
toggle_guest_mode again to switch back to userland.

Are these correct?

If that's true, it means that the efficiency of system call in dom0 is very
terrible, because of long call path and two toggle_guest_mode calls which
will invalidates all tlbs.

Is there any optimization ways to deal with x86_64's system call?

Thanks in advence.