Re: [Xen-devel] Need help with qemu args debug

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 11:09 +0000, Fantu wrote:
> I'm trying to make the necessary patches to complete the Spice support on
> libxl.
> Qxl graphic add do always error and I not understand why, I need to see all
> dm_args for try to search the cause, I try with LIBXL__LOG (on libxl_dm.c
> before the line return (char **) flexarray_contents(dm_args);) but always
> fails, someone can help me to do log of full dm_args please?

That should be possible, but you haven't shown your code so I can't say
where you have gone wrong.

What I often do is create qemu-debug.sh:
        #!/bin/sh
        echo "Starting QEMU with: $*" >> /tmp/qemu-dbg.log
        exec /usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-system-i386 $@

And then using device_model_override to call this instead of calling
qemu directly.