Re: [Xen-devel] DOC-DAY: WIP for command line options documentation

On 01/03/12 16:28, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] DOC-DAY: WIP for command line options
> documentation"):
>> A good starting point would be to cut-n-paste that wiki page into the
>> markdown docs and then replace the wiki page with a link to the
>> generated docs at http://xenbits.xen.org/docs . This would be preferable
>> to starting completely from scratch.
> I agree but I'm reluctant to let the best be the enemy of the good.
>
> Perhaps it would be best to commit Andrew Cooper's version into the
> tree and then dump the wiki page into it later if and when someone
> gets around to submitting such a patch ?
>
> Ian.

I got half way through dumping the (relevant parts of) wiki page into my
patch, but got interrupted by a support ticket.

When I have completed that, I will resubmit the patch.

--
Andrew Cooper - Dom0 Kernel Engineer, Citrix XenServer
T: +44 (0)1223 225 900, http://www.citrix.com