Re: [Xen-devel] Core parking feature enable

I would really doubt the need to create a new interface of receiving
ACPI event and sending to user land (other than existing native
kernel) specifically for Xen. What's the benefit and why kernel people
should buy-in that?
Core parking is a platform feature, not virtualization feature.
Naturally following native approach is the most efficient. Why do you
want to create yet another interface for Xen to do that?

Shan Haitao