[Xen-devel] Reminder: NEXT WEEK: Xen Hackathon hosted by Oracle, March 6-8, Santa Clara, CA, USA

Just a reminder that the hackathon is Tuesday-Thursday next week. We
currently have 24 people signed up but there is space for around 35 so
if you want to attend there is still room.

Please do sign up on the wiki page at
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Hackathon/March2012.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Ian.