Re: [Xen-devel] Need help with qemu args debug

Anthony PERARD-3 wrote

> I tried to reproduce this, but I did not have any issue (with an iso).
> Also I could not understand why maxmem will have an issue with a drive.
> Also, spice+qemu on debian does not work well, so I'm not sure if I will
> have the same issue. When you found the issue related to the "device not
> found", do you have run the VM without qxl and spice ?
>
> I've just send a patch that fix a memory mapping issue (at least for
> me), could you try with it? :
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-03/msg00627.html
>
> Then, do you have the same issue if you use an .iso instead of /dev/sr0
> as a cdrom ?

Thanks for reply, the problem is present also without spice, qxl and cdrom.
Tried to apply patch, doesn't work, probably because it is based on qemu
unstable (xen-unstable use stable-1.0 branch).
I have applied manually modified lines but to no avail, same problem.